Monday 17 March 2014

#newpoetrybook 'So This Is Love - Collected Poems' by Fiza Pathan

I am thrilled to announce the publication of my first Poetry Book 'So This Is Love - Collected Poems'
I am grateful for the overwhelming support I have received from my blogging community on
Wordpress.com, IndiBlogger.in, Blogspot, my Twitter  and Facebook friends, my contacts on Linkedin, Google+,
fellow Authors and Poets and my readers and fans. I dedicate this book to your love and as I mentioned in my book :
'To all lovers struck by Cupid’s arrow and stung by the rose’s thorn.'
The poems have been brilliantly edited by Susan Hughes http://www.myindependenteditor.com/
and Cover Art has been beautifully designed by: LLPix Photography http://llpix.com/

The Kindle version is available for $2.99 while the Paperback is available for $6.99.
For Amazon Prime Members the book is available free for download and reading.  
Matchbook Scheme available. Take a peek at the preview available on Amazon and
 download a sample to your PC or Kindle. I count on your support to spread the word around.
Fiza Pathan

No comments:

Post a Comment